2018 Faculty Positions in NCCU-MIS
(Apply by 8/31, 2018)
Department Management Information Systems
College of Commerce
National Chengchi University
No. 64, Sec. 2, Zhi-Nan Rd., Wenshan District
Taipei City 11605, Taiwan (R.O.C)
The Department of Management Information Systems at the College of Commerce of National Chengchi University is conducting a worldwide recruiting for two full time faculty positions at Assistant or Associate or Full professor to engage in teaching, research and service (duties begin on February 1, 2019).
We invite applications from outstanding scholars in all areas of MIS. English native speakers are welcome. Applicants should have a Ph.D. in MIS/CS or in a closely related field, and demonstrated strength in scholarly research and knowledge in any emerging area in IS (IOT, AI, big data analytics, decision science, social media, etc.). Practical experience in IT development & management is preferred.
Applicants should submit:
1. curriculum vitae,
2. photocopy of Ph.D. diploma,
3. official Ph.D. transcript,
4. at least two letters of reference to be sent electronically directly to email@example.com
5. list of recently 5-years publications with the hyperlinks of journal websites for downloading and explanation of research contributions, and
6. other supporting materials of teaching effectiveness (e.g., teaching experience and evaluation, teaching awards, student testimonials, etc.).
Positions are open until filled. Interested candidates please send all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8/31 (Fri.), 2018. For further information, please contact office secretary, Ms. Yuju Lin at email@example.com
The University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages women and minorities to apply. Unless confidentiality is requested in writing, information regarding the applicants must be released on request. Finalists cannot be guaranteed confidentiality. Information about salary scales and other stipends will be furnished upon request.