INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EMERGING TRENDS FOR NATIONAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT (NSDDM 2016) /EXHIBITION
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EMERGING TRENDS FOR NATIONAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT
(NSDDM 2016) /EXHIBITION
Link To Conference Website
Link To Conference Flyer
- Call For Papers; 23rd August, 2015 – 23rd June, 2016.
- Full Paper Submission; 23rd September, 2015 – 23rd June, 2016.
- Revised Paper Submission; 23rd September, 2015 – 23rd June, 2016.
- Acceptance/Rejection Notification; Between 23rd September, 2015 – 23rd June, 2016.
- Early Bird Registration; 23rd September, 2015 – 23rd May, 2016. (Online Payment with Credit Card in Your Local Currency)
- Late Bird Registration; 23rd May, 2016 – 23rd July, 2016. (Online Payment with Credit Card in Your Local Currency)
- Registration Closes; 23rd July. 2016.
- Onsite Registration; 3rd August 2016.
- Conference; 3rd-5th August 2016.
Richard Witts, Regional Manager, Africa, Middle East & Pakistan
International Office, De Montfort University, Leicester, United Kingdom
Prof. Sharon M. Kolb, College of Education and Professional Studies, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, United States.
Prof. Lynne M. Walters. Texas A&M University, United States.
Prof. Tim N. Walters. 2 Twelve Pines Court Woodlands, Texas 7738, United States.
Prof. Adejuyigbe, S.B, Department of Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering, The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Nigeria.
Prof Abhilasha Singh; Dean of College of Education and Director of International Office, American University in the Emirate, Dubai International Academic City, Dubai UAE
Dear Scholars, Students, NGO and Governmental Representatives:
Greetings from NSDDM 2016.
We are happy to announce NSDDM 2016, hosted by Ideal True Scholar, Manchester, UK in collaboration with The American University in the Emirates, Dubai International Academic City, Dubai, UAE. This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others interested in Education.
We sincerely invite your participation and submission of your research paper for this important academic event, the 3rd International Conference On Emerging Trends For National Sustainable Development And Disaster Management (NSDDM 2016) /Exhibition.
CONFERENCE VENUE AND DATES
The conference will be held at De Montfort University, Leicester, United Kingdom. August 3rd to 5th, 2016 (Leicester is at the heart of the UK)
THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING NSDDM 2016
- Visa Process Assistance
- Global audience to listen your presentation
- World Class Speakers
- Great networking opportunities
- Be a member of our growing community
- Opportunity to visit Leicester, United Kingdom (Leicester is at the heart of the UK)
- Free Journal Publication of the Presented Paper with UK ISBN number
- Publish your paper in NSDDM 2016 Proceedings that will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- The Conference Proceedings will be available online
- Delegates will be accommodated within the lodge in the University Premises at cheap rate.
- Tea/Coffee Breaks (For the 3 Days)
- Conference Breakfast (For the 3 Days)
- Conference Buffet Lunch (For the 3 Days)
- Conference Evening Meal (For the 3 Days)
- Conference Accessories
We would like to thank all DUBAI 2015 attendees for making the conference a great success. More than 10 nations were represented at the conference, from Europe, Africa and Asia Countries. It gathered more than 200 professors, researchers and scholars from around the world. We hope to have greater success in the 2016 Edition in Leicester, United Kingdom.
The papers presented from the first and second International Conference that took place in 2014 and 2015 have all been published as promisedand available online in an international Journal based in, Manchester, United Kingdom, and indexed in several indexing bodies. (DOAJ, WorldCat, NewJour, Open J-Gate, Scirus, Socolar, EISRJC, Expanded Academic ASAP, Chemical Abstracts (CAS), Cabell Directories, Serial Solutions, Ulrich’s Web Global Serials Directory and Index Copernicus International, Educators Reference Complete, Academic OneFile, Tulips, Refseek, ProQuest, Journal Finder, e-journal, Genamics Journal Seek, Open Access Digital Library, UCLA Library, Term Paper Warehouse, Electronic Journals Library, Open Access Digital Library, UNC University Libraries, isurs.org, ResearchBible, ebookbrowse, Universitätsbibliothek Leipzig, CABI, and Global CNKI, InfoTrac Periodical Solutions. Wittenberg University library, Ohio, and Indiana University library, Bloomington, Indiana, United States)
See link to the 800 pages, Dubai 2015 Online Conference Proceedings (111 Approved Papers Presented)
The UK 2016 International Conference offer Seventeen Tracks with regards to the conference theme mentioned above:
- Track One: Emerging Trends in Learning, Education and Teaching (ETLET)
- Track Two: Emerging Trends in Economics, Business and Management (ETEBM)
- Track Three: Emerging Trends in Environmental Sciences (ETES)
- Tract Four: Emerging Trends in Physical Sciences and Applied Sciences (ETPSAS)
- Track Five: Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (ETET)
- Track Six: Emerging Trends in Energy, Oil and Gas (ETEOG)
- Track Seven: Emerging Trends Humanities and Social Sciences (ETHSS)
- Track Eight: Emerging Trends in Communication and Mass Media (ETCMM)
- Track Nine: Emerging Trends in Health Sector (ETHS)
- Track Ten: Emerging Trends in Conservation and Natural Resources Management (ETCNRM)
- Track Eleven: Emerging Trends in History and Civilization (ETHC)
- Track Twelve: Emerging Trends in Journalism and Mass Communication(ETHC)
- Track Thirteen: Emerging Trends in Geospatial Technologies and Applications(ETGTA)
- Track Fourteen: Emerging Trends in Networks and Telecommunications(ETNT)
- Track Fifteen: Emerging Trends in Green Energy (ETGE)
- Track Sixteen: Emerging Trends in Turkish and Modern Asian Studies (ETTMAC)
- Track Seventeen: Emerging Trends in Modern Languages and European Studies (ETMLES)
The paper should include one of the Conference Tracks mentioned above, and the Track Number should be mentioned in the paper, for quick review and assessment. All papers will be double-blind peer reviewed.
NSDDM 2016 is Three Full Days of Technical Sessions, Poster Sessions, Virtual Session, Tutorials and Workshops. Additionally, an Exhibition will be held on parallel with the conference to show cutting edge and state-of-the-art technologies related to our industry as it will be many opportunities for networking and socializing with other colleagues all over the world.
ONLINE SUBMISSION CENTRE
Click the link below to submit your paper (s)
Or as an email attachment to
VIRTUAL PARTICIPANTS (NON-ATTENDING AUTHORS)
Authors who will not be physically present at the conference venue, can send their paper in Power Point for presentation (not more than 10 pages) as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS/FREE JOURNAL PUBLICATION
1. All the accepted full papers are going to be published in the Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants on the conference day.
2. Participants also will be able to reach and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from TRUESCHOLAR's online e-library (www.truescholar.org/index.php/digital-library) web site.
3. NSDDM 2016 Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
4. All papers (depending upon their author’s wish) will be sent to be reviewed for publishing in one of our peer reviewed UK based journal with an ISSN number, which will also be sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Citation Indexes. The presented papers will be published in the Journal Free of Charge.
In order to ensure that all interested delegates obtain VISA to attend the conference in United Kingdom, Ideal True Scholar has collaborated with a dedicated UK owned multinational company who will assist in this regard.
We request you to motivate as many Faculties, Research Scholars and Students from your college who might be interested in contributing and attending the conference to present papers. Papers from Industrialist, Policy Makers, Social and Market Research Practitioners and Non Governmental Organization are also welcome.
Visit our website http://truescholar.org for more information on the conference.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you in Leicester, United Kingdom in August 2016 as one of our participants, coming from over 60 countries worldwide!
Conference Convener (NSDDM 2016).
Ideal True Scholar
Cleveland Road, Manchester,
United Kingdom Office.