5 pm on Friday, November 12, 2021 (Taipei Time)
- NCCU MIS & Purdue BAIM Dual Master Degree Application Form.
- 110-1 (2021 Fall) Certification of Enrollment at NCCU (You may print it at iNCCU).
- All your official transcripts in colleges and graduate schools (English version)
- Transcripts for TOEFL or IELTS in the recent two years. (US citizens and permanent residents/green card holders may waive this requirement with certification.)
- Transcripts for GMAT or GRE in the recent five years. (If you still need time to take the exam, please describe your planning date to take the exam. The planning exam date should be no later than February 28, 2022.)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words) ：Please submit a statement introducing yourself to the Admissions Committee. Be sure to include a brief academic and professional background, reason for seeking a Master's degree at Purdue, desired career path after graduation and your thoughts on giving back as a student and as an alumnus.
- Optional essay (250 words) ：If you feel there are any parts of your application that require additional explanation, or if there is any additional information you wish to share with the Admissions Committee, please use this optional essay as an opportunity to do so.
- The above documents from 3. To 6.
- Essays (Contents in the above 7. and 8.)
- Two recommendation letters
- KIRA video essay
Please submit your application by the deadline to the departmental office of NCCU MIS at the 9th floor of College of Commerce Building. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Chih-Yuan (Ben) Chou (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Yu-Ju Lin (email@example.com or phone number: +886-2-29393091 ext. 89055)